Office Devices and VOC’s
There are millions of office printing devices currently in use in North America, and only a handful of studies on their effect on indoor air quality. In 2007, after an Australian research team revealed that 40 percent of the printers they tested emitted pollutants, many employers began proactively searching for solutions to mitigate the potential effects of VOCs and fine particle pollution.
As a result of this demand, Electrocorp’s design engineers created a special air filtration system to capture pollutants directly at the source. It features an exclusive direct capture hood and an advanced HEPA/Carbon filtration system to remove a wide range of complex airborne pollutants commonly associated with large office printers, copiers or MFP Devices (Multi Function Product/ Printer/ Peripheral).
The Print Safe is compatible with all printers, copiers and MFP brands including*:
Hewlett Packard®, Canon®, Ricoh®, Toshiba®, Panasonic®, Konica Minolta®, Xerox®
*Note that these registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with Electrocorp
- 24 lb. activated carbon filter, 2.5" deep physical bed wall carbon
- Medical-grade HEPA filter 99.97% efficient to 0.3 microns
- Prodense pre-filter
- Sure Seal gaskets
- 400 CFM turbo rated motor
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 15"
- Deeper 3" or 3.5" carbon bed for heavy chemical control
- Exclusive carbon blends to target specific airborne pollutants
- UV technology
- Available in Black, White or Sandstone
- Custom-built direct intake hood
- 27 lb. activated carbon filter
- Micro-HEPA electrostatic wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- 200 CFM at the inlet’
- 2" industrial casters
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 15"