Dental clinics are seen as sterile, clean environments. Great care is taken to clean dental tools and equipment for both the health and well being of the patient and the dental workers. However, the air in the clinic is often forgotten. A dental environment has the potential to contain anesthetic gases, chemical fumes, dental materials and even pathogenic microorganisms aerosolized from the patient, dental staff and equipment they use.
Electrocorp air purification systems offer an affordable, low-maintenance solution to indoor air quality issues associated with dental work. Units can be easily integrated into already existing ventilation systems or used as stand-alone room air cleaners to stop the transmissions of infections, toxins or carcinogenic agents.
Our superior filtration systems remove more pollutants than comparable units with deeper activated carbon filters that treat airborne chemicals and odors and are equipped with medical-grade HEPA or Micro-HEPA.
There are no specific guidelines to follow in regards to ventilation in dental clinics, so take the first step to making your clinic a safe environment for your staff and patients by investing in a high-performing quality air purification system from the experts, Electrocorp.
- 18 lbs. of carbon
- Micro-HEPA Wrap 99% efficient to 0.1 microns
- Carbonized 10 micron pre-filter
- 50 to 160 CFM delivered
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 15"
- 30, 60, 120 or 240 lbs. of carbon for heavy chemical control
- Medical-grade HEPA filter 99.97% efficient to 0.3 microns (on H or CCH units only)
- 50 - 1650 CFM delivered
- UV Capsule
- Caddy wheels
- 18 lb. activated carbon filter, 2" deep physical bed wall carbon
- Medical-grade HEPA filter 99.97% efficient to 0.3 microns
- Prodense pre-filter
- Sure Seal gaskets
- 360 CFM turbo rated motor
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 15"
- UV technology
- Exclusive carbon blends to target specific airborne pollutants
- Deeper 3" carbon bed for heavy chemical control
- 560 CFM rated motor
- Available in Black, White or Sandstone
- 80 lb. refillable activated carbon filter
- 12" deep medical-grade HEPA filter 99.97% efficient to 0.3 microns
- Particle and dust pre-filter
- 750 to 1000 CFM delivered
- Dimensions: 70" x 24.5" x 21"
- 160 lb. activated carbon filter with a particle and dust filters
- 12" gel sealed medical-grade HEPA
- 2 Medical-grade HEPA filters (12"X12")
- 1500 CFM / 1 speed 230 V / 60 Hz
- Square or round flange available