Effective air quality management has become vital for the entertainment, food and beverage industry. Not only does the success of an establishment hinge on creating a clean and inviting atmosphere, but businesses with poor air quality open themselves up to costly health-related employee litigation.
Electrocorp air purification systems go beyond removing common airborne particles and allergens. With our exclusive deep-bed carbon air filters and proprietary carbon blends, Electrocorp air filtration systems remove the complex odors, cigarette smoke, cigar “haze”, VOC’s and bacteria that other systems leave behind.
At Electrocorp, we also realize that different businesses have different air quality challenges, that’s why our units are designed to be fully customized to meet your needs. Contact one of our air quality experts today to discuss how an Electrocorp air filtration system can add value to your business.
Facts to consider:
- As demonstrated in the restaurant and bar industries, litigation may result if workers are inadequately protected against secondhand smoke
- According to the American Gaming Association and a University of Nevada-Reno study, 80% of casino patrons are non-smokers
- Odor is an emotional trigger, therefore strong, unpleasant odors may contribute to patrons leaving an establishment sooner and gambling less than patrons in a fresher environment
- Poor air quality has been linked to fatigue, absenteeism and lower productivity rates
- According to several studies, ventilation systems used to clear cigarette smoke do not eliminate dangerous soot and carcinogens
- Activated carbon, the material used in Electrocorp air purifiers, is also used by the military to protect soldiers against toxic gas and chemical attacks
9400 Ceiling Mount
- Filtration system: 15 lb. carbon filter, tar-trapping smoke filter, medical-grade HEPA, pleated post filter
- Dimensions: 16" (h) x 19.75"(w) x 16.5" (D)
- Operating weight: 80 lbs.
- CFM: 180 Delivered
- Decibels: 55-75 dB
- Carbon: 15 lbs.
- Maneuverability: Stationary unit
- Filtration system: 36 lb. carbon filter, 3" depth, micro-HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns, pre-filter
- Dimensions: 29.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Operating weight: Approx. 80 lbs. 2 Boxes
- CFM: 400
- Decibels: 50-75 dB
- Carbon: 36 lbs
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- 18 lb. carbon filter, 2.5" depth
- Medical-Grade HEPA
- Easy-clean pre-filter
- Carbon Canister Wraps
- 400 CFM
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 15"
- UV technology
- Exclusive carbon blends to target specific airborne pollutants
- Deeper 3" or 3.5" carbon bed for heavy chemical control
- Available in Black, Sandstone, White, Pewter, Red, Copper, Silver, Glossy Black